Micro-Needling With PRP
Re-grow and repair your skin
- The Innopen fractional micro delivery provides unparalleled collagen induction.
- This is accomplished by using micro-needles, which create small channels in the skin. These micro-injuries to the skin encourage and harness the power of the body’s innate ability to repair the skin through the normal physiology of skin.
- Dermal micro-needling is effective in reducing fine lines and wrinkles, and improving acne scars. Innopen is safe on any skin type, delivers minimal discomfort and there is virtually no downtime.
- The best results are seen when this procedure is done in a series of three to four treatments every four to six weeks.
- Comments from patients around the web: “I would definitely consider getting this done again to reduce the “dents” as well as the fine lines that are developing”; “My skin felt so soft and fresh the next day. I’m excited to now see my wrinkles start to fade away”; “The Innopen procedure is definitely worth a try. Your skin will thank you.”
Micro-needling with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
What Is Platelet Rich Plasma?
Platelet-Rich Plasma, or PRP, is obtained by drawing a small amount of blood from your arm into a sterile tube. This sample is centrifuged to separate your plasma, which we use for the treatment, from your red and white blood cells. Plasma contains a high concentration of platelets, stem cells and growth factors which help your tissue heal and grow new cells.
What Are The Benefits of Micro-Needling Platelet Rich Plasma?
When PRP is used with micro-needling, it penetrates your skin through the tiny channels the micro-needles create. The PRP supercharges the micro-needling benefits. PRP also addresses under-eye puffiness and dark circles to give you a more youthful, well-rested appearance. It can also be used to stimulate new hair growth in people suffering from certain types of hair loss. Since PRP is derived from your own blood, the side effects are virtually eliminated.
We recommend a series of at least three treatments about four to six weeks apart to see the best results. You can then do the treatment about once a year to maintain.